Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY PSALM



To the chief musician on an eight stringed harp and a tin whistle.

THE PSALM OF K.E.L.L.S
( Kingship- Enlightenment-Love-Life-Spirit )

You are my God of many names
Yesterday, today, tomorrow – You are still the same

JEHOVAH ROHI You are my Shepherd
From your warm embrace, I can soar like a bird

JEHOVAH JIREH You are my constant Provider
My blessings overflow, I am content forever

JEHOVAH SHALOM, You are my Peace
My fears and worries, to You I release

JEHOVAH ROPHE, You heal me inside out
Gaping wounds disappear, as I gladly shout

JEHOVAH SHAMMAH, My God’s there for me
Through the seconds, hours and days…faithful is He

JEHOVAH TSIDKENU, righteous is my God
You teach me holiness in deed and in thought

You are my God of many names
Yesterday, today, tomorrow – You are still the same

(For safekeeping at Trinity College……….hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment